World Ship Simulator
In this fictitious environment, inspired by ports and landmarks from around the world, you can captain a hovercraft, bulk carrier, yacht and other magnificent vessels in an expansive open world.
Weigh anchor on the open seas and begin your career in the maritime industry.
Start from humble beginnings with a single ship and complete a selection of jobs that earn you experience to take on more demanding opportunities with greater rewards. Use your hard earned cash to repair your vessel and purchase new ships.
Use the specialised ship modding tool to create and share your own ships on Steam Workshop and download new ships from the community.
Ship & Vessels
- bulk carrier
- luxury yacht
- cruise liner
- tug boat
- fishing vessel
- cargo carrier
- speed boat
- Several ships to captain and more to download from Steam Workshop
- An open world with no loading screens between ports
- A career mode that will allow players to complete jobs to earn money and experience
- Changing weather conditions including storms and fog that affects ocean wave height
- Manipulate time to make those long treks across the ocean pass much more quickly
- Crew on board the vessel
- Leave your ship at port to accept missions
|Windows 64Bit Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 - OSX 10.8 or above
|Intel Dual core i3 with 2.6 GHz or better
|4 GB system memory
|Dedicated GPU with 1GB VRAM or better (Dx11 compatible)
|Broadband connection and Steam account required