CLEARANCE ITEM May have imperfect packaging but comes with a full 12 month warranty*
Starting from just outside Woking a busy mainline station, a twenty-five mile stretch of track awaits the Train Sim enthusiast in Southern Region as you play your role along this exceptionally busy route. Set in the 1960' s your journey will take you from Woking to Basingstoke and Southern Region comes with a full complement of stock.
Set in the mid 1960's your journey begins just outside of Woking and comes with a full complement of stock including the Battle of Britain 21C1654 Fighter Command amongst many others. A wide collection of wagons includes those used for the transportation of meat, fruit and cattle.
There are four tracks running throughout the length of the line consisting of two slow and two fast lines.
The route includes...
Locomotives and Stock:
- BATS_SR_N15_460_453 (KING ARTHUR)
- BATS_SR_N15_460_736 (EXCALIBUR)
- BATS_SR_N15_460_740 (MERLIN)
- BATS_SR_N15_460_755 (THE RED KNIGHT)
- BATS_SR_N15_460_770 (SIR PRIANIUS)
- BATS_SR_N15_460_777 (SIR LAMIEL)
- BATS_SR_N15_460_799 (SIR IRONSIDE)
- BoB_BR_34067 (TANGMERE)
- BoB_BR_34081 (92 SQUADRON)
- BR Merchant Navy Class - 2 versions
- Selection of M7, M15, N & Q class locomotives
- More than 28 wagons and 20 coaches
- Passenger stock includes SR Pullmans, BR Mark 1 and SR coaches and SR Bulleid
|Required Software||Microsoft Train Simulator|
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 2 GHz or greater|
|Memory||1 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 128 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||500 MB hard drive|
* This does not affect your statutory rights
|Rolling Stock Patch||CLICK HERE|
|Route Update Patch||CLICK HERE|