Rail Traffic Controller Vol 2
CLEARANCE ITEM May have imperfect packaging but comes with a full 12 month warranty*
From Excalibur's range of train simulator games, Rail Traffic Controller clears the road ahead with Vol. 2!
With Rail Traffic Controller Vol. 2 fans of train dispatching and signalling will again enjoy the challenges of managing the rail traffic on a layout. In this sequel to the original Rail Traffic Controller, you now have the opportunity, for the first time, to cooperate and share your workload with friends in a unique multiplayer mode! Create a virtual Signal Control Centre and share your dutiesas a signaller with other participants throughout the world in the ultimate interactive experience, that will both challenge and enthrall!
Included are the Power Signal Box at Braunschweig Hbf (complete with more than 250 points, 300 signals and over 2000 possible routes), the training signal boxes "Little Town" and "Lodelo", as well as the large PSB Hengelo in the Netherlands . With beauitfully detailed signal panels and widescreen support this is a simulation so real you will believe that you are trackside! Special scenarios and interactive tutorials have been carefully crafted to guide you through your task at hand as your confidence and skills build.
A detailed operations manual for each of the signal boxes is also provided as a readily accessible reference. You have the green light to proceed as you start your signalling career!
Features of Rail Traffic Controller Vol 2:
- Multiplayer (Signalling Control Centre with up to 5 Dispatchers/Signallers)
- Level Crossing Operations (67 are included!) with Annunciators, Radio Emergency Messages as well as their written Order procedures.
- Realistic Cab Secure Radio System and direct telephone lines
- Original Platform Information Display System with comprehensive punch card system
- Realistic operations with Overhead Line Equipment (OLE)
- Real dispatching with Time-Way Diagrams and Track
- Occupation Graphic System as in the real world!
- A ea with simplified signalling systems for single line traffic (VCVL/CTC)
- Detailed Train Descriptor System
- Special introductory scenarios offer a guide to panel operations
- More than 1400 Movement Orders for over 570 trains per day
|Windows XP(SP3) / vista / 7
|Intel 2 Ghz or greater
|1 GB system memory
|Dedicated graphics card with 128 MB memory
|1.5 GB available space
* This does not affect your statutory rights